WOW! It looks good to visit Marawi City so that I can personally help the citizens which were affected by the war and I would also like to go at Puerto Princesa, Palawan since it is one of the famous and beautiful places here in the Philippines. 💖
Travel and tour specially Puerto Prinsesa in Palawan will be a great experience! What more if together with your family and friends :) I remember that this is our one of my besties buscket list, special mention to my beloved ERPS hihihihi! Then for the educational tour where is located at Marawi City is best place to visit, by that we can motivate and help them. As a responsible person we are relational beings to help them, we are not just only responsible to the persons that we love and we know but also responsible to everyone. Here in the Philippines we are known by being hospitable to our fellow people, let them know that they are not alone and always pray for them. Let us spread the love, it's not only IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES but also "IT'S MORE LOVE IN THE PHILIPPINES". :)
Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan wow! The local city I loved the most. How I wish I could go there soon. This will probably a perfect place for my family and friends this coming summer vacation. Thankfully, it has managed to preserve its splendor over the years despite the crowd it brings. Amazing! I still have months to spend money for this!
Puerto Princesa, Palawan is known for its pristine natural beauty. From its crystal clear water beaches to the beautiful underground river and to its impressive cave system. I want to experience the beauty of Palawan with the best person in my life. How I wish I can go there as soon as possible to have quality time with my friends and family. The money you'll spend to get there is totally worth it! Can't wait to visit Palawan. And oh, Also Marawi City too. It's a good idea that you include Marawi City on your Educational Tour! Because we Filipinos, As a relational being should help people who experienced some terrifying scene. We need to help them because it's our duty and it's our responsibility. By simply comforting them, giving them courage and hope. Showing them that our life doesn't end when disaster comes. Bangon Marawi!
WOW! It looks good to visit Marawi City so that I can personally help the citizens which were affected by the war and I would also like to go at Puerto Princesa, Palawan since it is one of the famous and beautiful places here in the Philippines. 💖
TumugonBurahinWow. It was an interesting place to visit.
TumugonBurahinNaalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.
TumugonBurahinInteresting.
TumugonBurahinNiceeeeeeeeee
TumugonBurahinwow, these places are so nice to visit!
TumugonBurahinI like this .
TumugonBurahinNaalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.
TumugonBurahinTravel and tour specially Puerto Prinsesa in Palawan will be a great experience! What more if together with your family and friends :) I remember that this is our one of my besties buscket list, special mention to my beloved ERPS hihihihi! Then for the educational tour where is located at Marawi City is best place to visit, by that we can motivate and help them. As a responsible person we are relational beings to help them, we are not just only responsible to the persons that we love and we know but also responsible to everyone. Here in the Philippines we are known by being hospitable to our fellow people, let them know that they are not alone and always pray for them. Let us spread the love, it's not only IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES but also "IT'S MORE LOVE IN THE PHILIPPINES". :)
TumugonBurahinNicee
TumugonBurahinOhhhh 😮😮
TumugonBurahinPuerto Prinsesa, Palawan wow! The local city I loved the most. How I wish I could go there soon. This will probably a perfect place for my family and friends this coming summer vacation. Thankfully, it has managed to preserve its splendor over the years despite the crowd it brings. Amazing! I still have months to spend money for this!
TumugonBurahinWow. I'll consider putting those places in my travel list specially Marawi City, I might see my maute friend there which is Mira.
TumugonBurahinNice!
TumugonBurahinNice ❤️
TumugonBurahinwow!
TumugonBurahinPuerto Princesa, Palawan is known for its pristine natural beauty. From its crystal clear water beaches to the beautiful underground river and to its impressive cave system. I want to experience the beauty of Palawan with the best person in my life. How I wish I can go there as soon as possible to have quality time with my friends and family. The money you'll spend to get there is totally worth it! Can't wait to visit Palawan. And oh, Also Marawi City too. It's a good idea that you include Marawi City on your Educational Tour! Because we Filipinos, As a relational being should help people who experienced some terrifying scene. We need to help them because it's our duty and it's our responsibility. By simply comforting them, giving them courage and hope. Showing them that our life doesn't end when disaster comes. Bangon Marawi!
TumugonBurahinWow. ❤
TumugonBurahinIts been a long daay .. without you my friend . LOL . Very nicee :D
TumugonBurahinThanks for the information!
TumugonBurahinPuerto Princesa is love �� I will visit that place soon.
TumugonBurahinDaebaaak!
TumugonBurahinMarawi City is an interesting place to go ❤
TumugonBurahinNeed a budy to visit palawan
TumugonBurahinNice places ! It was definitely a perfect place to visit thank youuuu for the info. Sugoi 😍 ✓
TumugonBurahinNice places ! It was definitely a perfect place to visit thank youuuu for the info. Sugoi 😍 ✓
TumugonBurahinso nice
TumugonBurahinWow ! Marawi City is one of the safest place in the Philippines. It also comes with a Hospitable Maute Tribe ! :D Put this on your bucket list.
TumugonBurahinVery satisfied :) and brilliant :)
TumugonBurahin